A Richmond Upon Thames School requires an attendance and admissions officer
This is a temp role with the chance to go perm for the right candidate.
Successful applicants must own a DBS or be happy to have one run on them.
Applicants must have previous experience using SIMs.
- Update attendance on SIMs
- Investigate unexplained absences
- Write attendance reports
- Liaise with staff, parents and pupils
- Oversee admissions process
- Guide prospective parents and pupils through enrolment
- Assist with school leavers
- Ensure database is up to date
- Assist with general admin when required
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or contact Matt Davidson on