We are actively recruiting for a Service Desk Team Manager. The role offers a fantastic opportunity to become a Manager in an Award Winning, World Class Service Desk.Service Desk Team Managers are required to:
- Manage a multi-skilled team of up to 25 analysts responsible for identifying, triaging and resolving customer faults and requests
- Inspire and motivate team members. Act as a strong, positive role model for behaviour
- Foster a cohesive, creative and comfortable working environment, mediating any interpersonal issues within the team and supporting member wellbeing through the measures available at CGI
- Set specific, measurable goals in line with our key performance indicators and provide coaching and support to improve member performance
- Adhere to all HR policies and procedures
- Monitor compliance and quality checks, actively looking to achieve positive customer service
- Liaise with Senior Management to achieve strategic goals, SLAs and key financials defined by the business
- Conduct regular 1-2-1s and performance reviews with members
- Manage client escalations
- Identify opportunities for improvements and drive cost reductions through increased efficiency
- Ensure compliance with ISO standards
From us you'll get:
- Proven experience in a leadership position
- Experience of managing performance, formally or informally
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, report writing and presentations
- Excellent time management, organisational and delegation skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- Good standard in IT literacy in particular Microsoft Office applications
Access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee.
You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.Salary;
Hours of cover
- £22,500 - £26,280 per annum
- 25 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Build your career with us.
- 37.5 hours a week
- Shifts are on a rota basis between 07:00 - 20:00.
- 5 days a week, flexible between Monday and Sunday.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI online.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90847616