Property Account Manager
Are you an established Account Manager looking for a new challenge? If so then this could be the role for you! This progressive and well-known organisation is looking for a Property Account Manager to joining their ever-growing business.
This important role will manage key national accounts and ensure every need is met and up to expectation. You will build strong relationships with your clients which in turn will enable you to grow them even further.
· First point of contact for clients, tenants and managing agents
· To allocate tasks to contractors and manage through to completion
· Attend client meetings / updates (ad hoc)
· Residential and commercial property maintenance management
· Accounting procedures including signing off contractor invoices, sending invoices to client and liaison with Accounts / Credit Control in regard to unpaid invoices.
· Collaborate with Sales Team to identify and grow new opportunities
· Ensure the CRM system is always up to date
In return you for your hard work you will be offered a competitive salary with a tailored bonus/commission structure. This business has been growing bigger each year and has been established over the last 15 years so lots of opportunity to develop your career in a reputable organisation.
Working Locations: Chippenham, Cirencester, Malmesbury, Devizes, Swindon Corsham, Minety, Wootton Bassett
If you have the skills for this role then apply today. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser