Registered Mental Health Nurse
As a Search Registered Nurse, you will have the opportunity to work with a range of clients in different settings and environments.The Role:
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to expand and build on their Mental Health Nursing knowledge and experience within the Social Care sector in a variety of different client groups, with the opportunity to take control of the days and locations you work!What we are looking for in you:
- Passionate about helping others and have the ability to support and encourage people to achieve their full potential.
- Commitment to ensuring that people with mental health illnesses are valued and enabled to take control of their own lives.
- You are looking to build a fulfilling and rewarding career in Nurse, truly making a difference to the lives of those who you support.
- You have an active PIN and at least 1 years experience in the Nursing in the last 5 years
We work with a huge variety of Nursing clients who offer opportunity to work with individuals in the below areas
- Challenging Behaviour
- Learning Disabilities
- Personality Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Alcohol and Drug Missuse
- Physical Disabilities
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Flexibility to base your work around existing commitments
- Competitive hourly rates of pay as well as holiday entitlement
- Help with any revalidations
- In house training such as PMVA and MAPA!
- We can introduce you to several organisations for Permanent contracts as well