The opportunity for a Practice Manager to join a well-established Financial Services Practice which provides a highly personalised financial planning and investment management service.The Opportunity
What's needed to be considered
- Ensuring that practical and operation aspects of the business are properly attended to in a timely and pragmatic manner
- Providing an efficient and timely HR service to the management in order to ensure staffing is aligned with the key aims of the organisation
- Maintaining office services by organising office operations and procedures, to include the Mortgage Administration, IT, Health and Safety and Telephones
- Handling general day to day queries to ensure they are dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner
- Manging and develop the website, social media, marketing and branding in line with the company's objectives
- Establishing and maintain robust procedures for the retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of in line with legislative requirements
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have -
- Previous experience within a Financial Planning role
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory frameworks
- Delegation skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Office Manager, Administration Manager