A St Austell Primary school we work closely with at Teaching Personnel are looking for a hard-working and experienced Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible for a full time position.
The long-term role will begin as soon as possible (ideally in the next 2 weeks) and will be on a full time basis until Christmas 2020 initially, but could become permanent. You will be required to work in a variety of roles, including supporting children with SEN/SEMH
The successful candidates will be working hours will be Monday to Friday 8:30am- 3:15pm. Depending on how well the candidate works within the school there may well be an opportunity for the role to become permanent.
- Be committed to safeguarding of children
- To take responsibility for the welfare and safety of all the children
- To be an effective Primary Teaching Assistant, planning and implementing appropriate learning experiences within a stimulating learning environment
- Maintain high professional standards of attendance, punctuality, appearances, conduct a positive and courteous relations with children, parents and colleagues.
- Monitor children's progress, keep meaningful records and evaluate performance through formative assessments.
Benefits of working through Teaching Personnel
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.