Connex Education are urgently seeking graduates who are aspiring Teachers to work as a Cover Supervisor in our client schools based in Milton Keynes.
We work with several mainstream Secondary Schools who require day to day, short to long term support in delivering lessons in the absence of class Teachers. As a Cover Supervisor you will need to have strong leadership and be confident in your practice as an aspiring Teacher.
Within your role you would be required to:
- Cover planned lessons in the absence of class Teachers
- Support with the learning and development of students
- Provide and display strong leadership
- Be resilient and be able to manage challenging behaviours
- Cover all subjects when required
Connex Education will offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay which are fully AWR compliant (PAYE)
- A personal consultant
- Support with your CV and interview advice
- An excellent refer a friend scheme'
Connex Education is committed to the well-being and safeguarding of young people and seek like-minded educators to carry on this passion. If this role is suitable to you and your requirements, please apply today!
If you would like to hear about other Milton Keynes or Northampton based Support roles, please visit our website.
You can apply for this job online or contact Jo directly.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people - not its profit - first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it's what has earned us our excellent reputation.