Nurse Manager Poole-£65K
• A basic salary of £65K
• Excellent career progression
• Company benefits scheme
What the company is looking for:
• An experienced Nursing Home Manager that is looking to take on a challenge in a medium sized nursing home
• Experience in managing an elderly/dementia care/nursing home
• Someone who is self-driven with a proven track record of achieving positive results
• Able to build relationships with local authorities
• Experience in managing large multidisciplinary staff teams
• Previously managed services requiring improvement to a good CQC rating
This is a medium sized Nursing home that caters for elderly and frail residents with a varied dependency and end of life care.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies. This is a nursing home, however the company will also consider applicants the do not hold a nursing pin number if you have previously had a strong clinical background.
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• Build and maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the company's vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven troubleshooting Nursing Home Management experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Experience in working with elderly service users
• NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
• Nurse Qualified with active PIN
• Proven track record of successful home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay Hughes at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) on or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to (url removed)