Primary Teacher Required for 1:1 Catch-up Tuition
The recent school closures have left students behind in their studies and therefore, government decided to support them with extra funding in the coming academic year.
This additional funding will be used for catch-up tuition in all the schools across UK.
Protocol Education will be there to support the schools and those that wish to work in Primary education on a flexible basis, so need applicants now to ensure they are ready at the right time. Please apply today for a call back with more details:
We are looking for Primary School Supply Teachers Needed for the South Yorkshire area.
As a 1:1 catch-up tutor, you would deliver pre-planned sessions. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of the curriculum, and confident in implementing behavioural management policies. After such a long period away from the classroom, it can only be expected that some students will find it harder than others to return to school. The successful candidate should therefore be of a nurturing nature and prepared to assist the pupil return to school life as much as possible.
Protocol Education holds their standards in very high regard and here are some of the requirements we expect from our candidates.
• Must have QTS (Qualified Teachers Status) or equivalent.
• All teachers must have recent knowledge and a clear understanding of the National Curriculum and be able to both plan and deliver effective lessons.
• Protocol Education are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking teachers that have the drive to succeed throughout their time working with Protocol.
• Safeguarding is paramount to Protocol and all teachers must go through our Police Check (DBS) before they are able to work for Protocol.
• All candidates must provide all schools and pupils with a high standard service within their teaching and general interaction with colleagues, pupils and parents.
Why work for Protocol Education?
• We are the leading Educational Recruiter in the UK and holder of the 2013 Recruiter Award for Excellence.
• Competitive rates for both daily and long-term work, paid through PAYE.
• Protocol Education regularly holds quarterly candidate events such as the renowned River Thames Boat Party', Candidate drinks nights, Travel evenings, Walking Tours, plus regular giveaways and competitions.
• A dedicated consultant who manages your local area. This consultant will ensure you are provided with a personable, honest and transparent service. Each consultant will be able to provide local area/school knowledge for each for your assignments. Their search will be tailored to your needs