PE Global is currently recruiting for a Sales Force Effectiveness Analyst for our leading multi-national Pharmaceutical client based in Wokingham (remote position within the UK).
• To support and handle all sales analysts requests related to Sales Force Lightning. Being a first point of contact to Sales Analyst requests.
• Ability to update Event Record Types directly in the system (picklist values, fields hiding/unhiding in SF Lightning)
• Provide testing of new enhancements in the SF Lightning, support Sales Analysts in this task.
• Support different SFE department initiatives related to SF Lightning
• Consolidate and analyze data from SF Lightning through Reports
• Provide ideas and initiatives, how to improve the SF Lightning system and make it user friendly.
Education and experience:
• High education (Technical education is preferred: Mathematic, engineer, IT)
• Advance Excel user.
• Sales Force Administrator certificate (From (url removed))
• Experience in Sales Force both Lightning and Classic at level of Sales Analyst.
• Experience in sales analyst role in the past
• SUMMIT certificate would be a plus
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Amparo on (phone number removed) or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert