Global Business Services Organisation based in Manchester require an Accounts Payable Team Leader for a 12 month contract
Reporting to the Head Of Accounts Payable and managing a team of 8, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring that the team pay suppliers in a timely and efficient manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the team responsible for escalated supplier accounts
- Supporting team members on the full reconciliation of managed Suppliers
- Re-educate Suppliers on Invoice Compliance to drive Right First-Time invoice submission.
- Work with Procurement to re-educate the Business Users to drive adherence to best practice.
- Track movement on status of managed accounts using defined tracker templates.
- Produce Root cause reporting based upon tracker outputs and recommendations to drive best practice
- Act as an escalation point for direct reports.
- Performance Management including individual meetings, Objective setting and personal development plans
- Where there are performance challenges, work with the accounts payable coordinators and global Back Office to solve the issues at the start of the process.
- Participate as required as a team member in other special projects.
Ideally you will have 2-5 years experience of leading/managing accounts payable teams in a volume environment.
You will also have a proven track record in driving and motivating teams as well driving process improvement within an international organisation
In return you will receive a 12 month contract and the opportunity to apply for internal finance opportunities
Please click on the link to apply