Leading business based in Manchester City Centre have created a new role for a Reconciliations Team Leader / Cash and Bank Team Leader to head up a medium sized team.
Reporting into the Head of Finance you will manage a team of cash and bank / reconciliation clerks ensuring of the timely and accurate reconciliation of the organisations bank accounts.
Key Responsibilities include;
* Look after reconciliation team members, acting as a point of contact for any issues and people management in the team
* Maintain bank accounts and oversee cash and bank reconciliation and control, cash collection, cash allocation and any ad hoc payments or cash pooling processing
* Oversee the daily workflow for the team, making sure deadlines and targets are achieved, assist in producing process documents and support with training other members of the team
* Support continuous improvement initiatives, projects and programmes of change
* Make sure any issues are resolved and escalated quickly and accurately
* Manage any complex queries and be recognised as an expert in your field
Key skills preferred;
* Previous accounting experience, with knowledge of banking processes including balance sheet reconciliations
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume workflow
* Previous line management experience with the ability to motivate colleagues in the team and deal with any issues
* Good analytical skills and experience with Microsoft Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business during an exciting period of change. Alongside the day to day management duties you will have the opportunity to get involved and lead on a number of projects within business. Please apply via the advert for immediate consideration.