Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a well-established consulting business?Do you have more than 20 years' experience within Geotechnical Engineering?
My client is a well-established and successful consulting business which due to their continue growth and success is looking for a Principal Geotechnical Engineer to join their team. This role is a great steppingstone for someone looking to work their way up to a Practice Leader position in the future.
My client is looking for individuals with a strong geotechnical background who have experience in working on tailings dams or tailing storage facility projects in the mining industry. If you have a strong technical background as well as experience working with clients, this could be a great opportunity for you. Scope of Responsibility
As Principal Geotechnical Engineer, you will act as the designated Engineer Of Record and providing engineering leadership in keeping with your senior role. You will also:
Qualifications & Experience
- Play a key role in the design and planning of Tailings Dams, Waste Storage Facilities (WSF) and Tailing Storage Facilities (TSF) for mining operators.
- Contribute your experience in the wider operations environment with a focus on safety.
- Have a strong focus on strategic systems and knowledge development for continued improvement.
- Have a strong desire to progress within the business and build a career.
- 20 years + experience within Geotechnical Engineering with strong experience in water/tailing dams
- Civil Engineering degree or Geotechnical Engineering degree equivalent
- Registered Professional Engineer and membership of professional bodies related to geotechnical engineering, tailing/water dams, and international mining.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an extremely well-established company that is looking to expand. If you would like a role with plenty of opportunity to progress, please apply to be considered.