PE TeacherJob Title: PE Teacher Salary/ Rate: £100 - £150 per day Location: Manchester Sector / Industry: Education
MILK Education are currently recruiting for a range of NQTs and experienced P.E. Teachers to join some of the exceptional schools we are currently working with based in Middleton. We are looking for dynamic, innovative and inspirational Teachers of PE who are capable of teaching to a high standard across KS3 & KS4. It is essential that you have experience teaching P.E. at GCSE and that you have an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle.
This is a full time position teaching up to A Level and the successful candidate will be responsible for all of the planning, teaching and assessment involved with the role.We offer a range of opportunities across the North West on a day to day and long term basis so if you are actively looking work across this area in an alternative specialism, feel free to get in touch to discuss further.Required Skills & Experience:
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.Privacy Statement