Would you like to work for a successful engineering company who specialise in the design, manufacture, support control systems, bespoke solutions of special purpose machines?
An Electrical Design Engineer position that has just become available within a well-established business in Peterborough. This leading business will be paying a competitive starting salary and package to the successful Engineering professional.
Working as an Electrical Design Engineer you will:
* Assist with electrical design of a system & supporting the testing.
* Fault finding and reading schematics whilst designing of PLC equipment's, layouts and motor circuits.
* Preparation of design documents and incorporation of relevant software inputs.
* Ability to understand and work from electrical drawings and liaise with different departments regarding project deliverables.
* Familiarity with electrical panel design and a working knowledge of BSEN60204
and EN13849 is essential.
To be successful, we're looking for:
* Experience and knowledge of programming or modifying PLC's within a project.
* Relevant Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
* Working experience in packages including: ePlan & AutoCAD electrical.
* Strong understanding of design principles
Salary £38,000 to £45,000 per annum, pension, private healthcare and uplifts when working on site
Commutable from: Peterborough, Cambridge, Kettering, Bury St Edmunds, Bedford and Kings Lynn
Apply now to be considered for this role.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90851655