Rated "good with outstanding features" by Ofsted, this school is a successful, well-ordered, caring, multi- cultural and multi-faith school for boys and girls aged from eleven to eighteen.TEACHER OF GERMANSalary Dependent on ExperienceHarlow
Our client is seeking to appoint a teacher of German to teach across the ability and age range, supporting the development of German to the highest standards for all pupils at Key Stages 3 - 5. The post will be permanent, subject to a probationary period.
This is an opportunity to join the school at an exciting period in the further development of the department. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic professional and be an excellent classroom practitioner.We are looking for professionals with:
The RoleIncluding but not limited to:
- Experience of teaching German
- A track record of successful student outcomes at GCSE / A level
- The ability to work with and motivate staff and pupils
- High expectations of pupil engagement, attainment, and behaviour
What's in it for you!
- Preparing, teaching, and evaluating lessons throughout an agreed age and ability range in accordance with statutory requirements, school aims and objectives, and policies and Curriculum Area schemes of work.
- Using a range of teaching and learning strategies and resources so that individual pupils have access to the curriculum.
- Contributing to the teaching of cross-curricular themes, skills, and dimensions.
In return, the school can offer:
Click "apply" now for your new career!
- An established and comprehensive induction programme for new staff
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management - excellent CPD and leadership development at all levels
- A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
- A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff
You will be guided to the school website where you must download and fill and application form. Click apply on their website to submit your completed documents to their email.The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
Suitable skills and experience includes: Teaching, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 5, German Teacher, Secondary School Teacher