We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and reliable individual to join our company. An articulate, experienced, and motivated person to provide HR admin and administrative support to the Registered Manager and Director in a care company setting in Wellingborough.
Reporting to the Registered Manager, tasks include but are not limited to the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for all HR administration including recruitment, joiners, and leavers.
- Responsible for ensuring all HR physical paperwork and electronic records are complete.
- Overseeing holiday records and sickness records
- Preparing rotas in support of our care coordinator.
- Answering the phone and filtering calls through to the correct person.
- Preparing and updating client's files- writing assessments and care plans.
- Normal hours per week will be 0930 to 1430, Monday to Friday (25 hours)
- However other hours of working would be considered on request.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 5 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant, with experience in the care industry and ideally some HR experience.
Specific Personal Attributes and Skills:
· You will have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills, with the confidence to communicate well with people at senior levels, but with the ability to build relationships at every level.
- You will have the ability to multi-task and work independently on your own initiative in a reliable, trustworthy, and efficient manner.
· You will have a flexible approach to your working hours
· You will have competent IT and Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)In return, the benefits of this role
· A vibrant and informal work environment
- Competitive salary
- 21 Days Holiday Per Annum + Public Holidays-pro rata
Contract length: permanent
Part-time hours: 25 per week