£96.96 - £143.10 per day Supply Teachers Urgently Needed- Derby/DerbyshireAll Subject SpecialismsStarting ASAPJOIN OUR BANK STAFF
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of the L.E.A.D Academy Trust and The EVOLVE Trust. We are working with academies within both trusts for all teaching requirements including daily and long term requirements. Due to continued growth we are looking for eager and energetic Supply Teachers to support these academies on an ongoing basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the trusts talent pool to gain frequent daily work across both general cover or subject specific.
By joining the talent pool you will be the first to hear of any positions for the academy and using our online portal can choose which shifts, days, placements are most suited to you.
We are looking for newly qualified teacher who are experienced across all secondary key stages. If you have recently qualified, then this is a fantastic opportunity and we would love to speak with you.Requirements:
Why Should You Apply?
- Set high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset of the lesson
- Supervise and deliver work that has been set.
- Ensure all students are working well on set tasks and assist them where possible
- Enforce all school policies regarding behaviour and uniform
- Establish and maintain a safe and positive learning environment in the lesson you are covering
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Assigned to a dedicated consultant
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a NQT or qualified Secondary Teacher, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Jo via email at
Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/