An exciting opportunity for an experienced Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser to join a sports charity, focused on youth and disability engagement.
It is a very exciting time to join this passionate and talented team as they invest in a programme of expansion. With a successful track record of generating income from Trust and Statutory Funders, you will play a key role in the continued delivering of the Trusts and Foundations fundraising strategy.
As the Trusts and Foundations Executive, working with the Head of Fundraising, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of Trusts & Foundations, building and developing the programme of funders to meet and exceed the overall fundraising strategy.
- Research and identify new funders, as well as manage an existing portfolio of Trust and Foundations and other grant giving institutions
- Prepare high-quality funding applications in line with the requirements of potential funders, using your creative writing skills to create compelling cases for support, responsible for applications of 5-figure gifts.
- Pro-actively develop relationships with new funders and maintain relationships with a wide range of trusts, foundations and other grant giving institutions.
- Working closely with the Head of Fundraising you will also support the work on larger 6 figure applications.
- Work closely with internal teams to understand the work of the charity and build strong cases for support.
The role provides autonomy and endless opportunity to be innovative and creative. The role also offers progression opportunities as your skills and experiences grow.
To be considered for this opportunity, our client is looking for you to have:
- Substantial experience in Trusts & Foundations Fundraising, with the proven ability secure 5-figure donations.
- You will be experienced in preparing and writing fundraising applications, demonstrating creative writing skills, and structuring persuasive cases for support.
- You will have experience of maximising opportunities from researching prospects to generating meetings and securing income to achieve targets.