have an exciting opportunity to work in a great village primary school in Gloucestershire. They are currently recruiting for a teacher to cover PPA time for two days a week. About the role:
- Part-time; with opportunities for swift progression for any candidate demonstrating commitment and passion for the school.
- The school is currently rated as 'Good' by Ofsted and has a vibrant and progressive staff body.
- Children in the school are well behaved and understand the importance of the school's values and this is reflected in the ever-improving outcomes of the children.
- The school boasts a calm and purposeful learning environment where every child is catered for. You will be working alongside a forward-thinking team of teachers who pride themselves on providing an excellent education for the children in their care.
- There is a collaborative approach to planning which means that support for more inexperienced staff is readily available and equally one where great ideas can be shared and tested.
As a member of the Class People Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Class People are an award-winning education recruitment company.
- We are the leading independent education recruitment specialists providing supply teachers and early year's practitioners services across the South-West.
- We offer a personal and professional approach where you will have a dedicated consultant to handle your Class People experience.
- We are committed to providing flexible working, fitting around your needs for day to day supply, short term or long term contracts.
For further details, please contact Sam Gibbons for more details on or
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support of a dedicated consultant
- Guarantee scheme
- Work in your local area
- Opportunity to attend a training session on 'Job applications, Lesson Observations and Interview techniques' led by a well-respected Head teacher within the county
- Continued Professional Development training led by the Gloucestershire Learning Alliance and held at a local primary school
- Regular social evenings