We are looking for a newly qualified Registered Mental Health / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN / RNLD) to complete their Preceptorship programme with us here at Cygnet.
This is a full time role, you will be working 42 hours per week at Cygnet Views -
located in MatlockCygnet Views
is a 10 bed high dependency complex care service for women with learning disabilities, associated complex needs and who may have behaviours that challengeYour programme includes..
• Support from Cygnet's Preceptorship Development Manager
• Minimum two shifts per week working with your nominated preceptor
• Preceptee supernumery 1st week on ward
• Monthly CPD Days off the ward (specialist and general)
• Clinical supervision, minimum 1 session per month
• Managerial supervision, minimum 1 session per month
• Preceptee Group Meetings on site and across the Cygnet group
• Certificate and letter of completion
• Excellent training opportunities
An action plan will then be created by you and your preceptor for the following six months to enhance identified strengths and address areas of development, taking you to your first annual appraisal.You are...
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Newly Qualified Learning Disability Nurse
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.??
Cygnet Health Care
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% of NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Generous study and exam leave
- Financial support for further training and personal development
- Meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 yearsAt Cygnet Views
our communal living spaces are fresh, spacious and encourage social interaction. In addition, our staff to individual ratio is an important element of our service. A number of clinical studies have demonstrated the positive impact that high staff ratios have on individual development and standard of care, our standard ratio is one staff member for every two people in our care.
Here at The Views we are currently recruiting Registered Mental Heath Nurses (RMN) / Registered Learning Disabilities Nurses (RNLDs) of variying experiences to join our team and to help make a positive change.What next?
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!Click the link to apply.