If you are an experienced Psychologist looking for a rewarding career, where you can make a difference and changes lives for the better, then this role might be for you.
No two days will be the same as you will join not one but two services in Nottinghamshire as a Clinical/Forensic Psychologist. Leading individual and group interventions for women with mental health conditions at The Farndon Unit in Newark-on-Trent and men with personality disorder and/or mental health conditions at The Limes in Mansfield.
As an experienced Psychologist, you will have experience and knowledge in carrying service users caseload, including assessing service users with complex needs, and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatment within mental health care services.
You will be responsible for diagnostic and cognitive assessments, MDT working, risk assessments, facilitate staff reflective practice sessions, and will be requested to design and deliver training.
You will enjoy support from a regional network of Psychologists and will be part of an environment where there is a strong emphasis on teamwork and CPD, where you will have continuous access to a range of training opportunities to move your career forward.Your Responsibilities:
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Developing the evidence base for effective treatment of service users.
- Assessing service users using appropriate psychometric measures; interpreting and reporting results accurately under the coordination of the Head/Lead Psychologist.
- Contributing to the development of group work programmes under the coordination of the relevant project lead in accordance with the psychology department's service delivery agreement
What you will get
- BPS recognised psychology degrees
- HCPC Registration
- Ability to apply psychological knowledge to a secure psychiatric setting
- Previous experience in conducting research and project working
- Competitive Annual salary
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing, and much more.About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.