Education People specialises in Education Recruitment and has a new, exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Religious Education teacher to work within KS3 and KS4 classes in a close learning community school. This position would suit an individual that is looking to obtain a full time role within a school that focuses on student achievement.
Based within the Religious Studies department, you will work closely with other subject teachers and the head of department
* Your responsibilities will be to deliver engaging RE lessons to KS3 & KS4 students.
* The role will be full time Monday to Friday
* You will be required to plan and prepare lessons
* Mark students work and provide feedback to students and parents if needed
* Follow schools behaviour policy.
* Be a team player.
Having QTS and experience teaching RE to KS3 and KS4 would be essential.
This is a great opportunity to work within a good school with student achievement at the heart of everything they do.