Role - Account Manager
Salary - £35,000 per annum
Location - Reading, Berkshire
Do you have 2-3 years working in sales? Are you looking for a new and exciting role?
Atlas Employment are proud to be working with a growing company based in Reading, Berkshire who arelooking for an Account Manager to join their fantastic team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has worked within a similar role and has a proven track record in sales growth. The successful candidate will be confident dealing with customers and have product awareness. If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV now!
What will you be doing as an Account Manager?
• Building and maintaining new business relationships
• Supporting the office in achieving overall monthly budget objectives
• Ensuring all customers are contacted in your assigned area
• Increasing pro-activity via tele-sales
• Pro-actively promoting products with customers whilst creating offers and interest
• Increasing the accuracy of processing customer orders
• Improving internal communication with relevant departments to ensure customer expectations are met and targets are achieved
• Following procedures with a professional approach to entering information
You should apply for the role of Account Manager if you have...
· At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
· Have product awareness and be confident liaising with customers
· Developing existing sales and identifying new business
· Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
· Able to support in achieving monthly budget objectives
Easy transport routes from; Reading, Emmer Green, Caversham, Sonning Common, Twyford, Henley-on-Thames and Bracknell
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full-Time
Ref.No - MG22
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Account Manager role, please contact Matt Gregory at Atlas Employment
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job