This role reporting into the Head of Property will head up the disposals team working closely with the Estates & Valuations Team and to be a leading source of advice on disposal matters with a broad understanding of property valuation,technical and legal due diligence and land and property sales transactions.
My client is a public sector organisation, with a varied commercial investment portfolio in a picturesque location in the Derbyshire area. The team is incredibly supportive, offering flexible working arrangements, also supporting autonomy in the role.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Leading the Disposals Team
- Working with the Head of Property formulating & Implementing disposals strategy
The successful candidate will be:
- an experienced team leader with proven experience of formulating and implementing disposal strategies
- comfortable working remotely
- able to work autonomously whilst managing a team
The role offers
- Security in this turbulent market
- Competitive salary banding depending on experience