Are you an experienced Healthcare Team Leader looking for your next opportunity?
Our client, a specialist dementia care home based in Harrogate is currently recruiting for a Nights Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis. As Nights Team Leader, you will be responsible for overseeing a small team of healthcare staff and providing a high level of care to residents throughout a night shift.
To be considered for this role, you must be a compassionate leader and able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* 6 months experience as a Healthcare Team Leader
* A clear knowledge and understanding of dementia
* Previous experience working within a care home
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to lead and motivate a small team of healthcare staff
The role of Nights Team Leader will require you to work closely with Care Assistants and Registered Nurses to ensure all residents needs are met, and to contribute to the continued success of the home. Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* To provide high quality nursing and dementia care and to assist in identifying and addressing the health and social care of a wide variety of service users and their family.
* To maintain and motivate a professional and efficient staff and exercise leadership as part of the senior team
* To ensure that all necessary standards are maintained in compliance with the Company and all necessary regulated activities
* To maintain a homely atmosphere and create a dignified environment.
* To have/work towards appropriate qualifications/skills to be able to contribute fully to the assessment process (Diploma level 3).
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply today