Role: BMAT - Central Systems Integration (CSI) Data Manager
Based at: Beal High School
Salary: LBR8 Pt. 32 to 33 (£31,548 to 32,430 pro rata)
Weeks worked per year: TTO Plus 10 days
Hours per week: 36 hours per week
To start: ASAP
Beacon Academy Trust are currently seeking to appoint a self-motivated and enthusiastic team member to join our Trust as a Data Manager within our CSI Team.
The successful applicant will work with the BMAT CSI Manager to provide an efficient and effective system and data management service to the school community. The postholder will be responsible for the continual improvement and integration of systems across the Trust, focusing initially on the HR System.
This is a great opportunity for someone to take on responsibility for the development of both systems and data protocols and procedures to drive smooth exchange of data across systems and departments. The integration of systems is considered key to delivering the best possible service to the schools and other organisations in the Beacon Multi Academy Trust family.
The successful applicant will have:
- Level 3 qualification (essential), degree level qualification.
- A proven high level of experience working with MIS and associated systems in a busy, professional, educational environment.
- Good communication, ICT and organisational skills, with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- A complete understanding of the importance of compliance, especially GDPR, Data Protection and Child Protection.
- The ability to work on their own initiative and an eye for detail.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment. The below documents must be read prior to applying for this role and will be factored into interviews:
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- BMAT - Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Enhanced DBS (with list checks) is required for this post.
Further information and an application form can be found at www.bealhighschool.co.uk Please forward your electronic applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers, therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as soon as possible.