Learning Support Assistant (1:1 Support)
* Do you have a passion for working in schools?
* Do you have previous experience support SEN children?
* Are you keen support and make a difference?
If yes, we would love to hear from you!
A well-established secondary school are seeking to employ an experienced Learning Support Assistant to work 1:1 with a student with Autism.
* Role: Learning Support Assistant (1:1: Support), Long term, Full time
* Location: Hammersmith, London
* Salary: £75.00 - £85.00
* Hours: Mon-Fri (08:30 - 15:30)
The role will include:
* You will work 1:1 with a pupil with Autism, assisting them inside and outside the classroom academically
* Monitor the pupil's academic progress, ensuring that they are meeting or exceeding their targets
* Work closely with the class teacher, SEN team and SLT, reporting student's progress and discuss strategies tailored to their needs
* Manage student behaviour
* Provide pastoral support where needed, to ensure the safety and well-being of all pupils
What we are looking for:
* Have strong experience working with SEN children and young people, especially Autism Spectrum Disorder
* Be a great team player and work well with other staff and professionals
* Individuals who are patient and compassionate with excellent communication skills
The Supply Room offers:
* Competitive rates (dependent on experience)
* PAYE (no Umbrella Companies)
* Excellent support and advice from our team
You will require Enhanced Child Workforce DBS on the Update Service or willing to apply for one.
The Supply Room is committed to the safeguarding and well-being of young people; all candidates will require an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS and minimum 2 graded references as part of the vetting process.
Please apply with your most up to date CV or call (phone number removed)