Role: General Manager (Engineering Sector)
Based: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Salary: Competitive basic, company car & benefits
Our client innovates, designs, manufactures and installs their own range of world-class CNC machinery that is used within the uPVC double glazing industry. They are the market leader in supplying fully automatic sawing and machining centres for the preparation of window frames, doors and conservatories.
The business continues to grow and we are now looking to help them appoint an experienced, self- motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage the organisation to achieve its business objectives.
* Proven leadership skills
* Service Driven and customer orientated
* Financially competent - Budget setting, financial reviews, forecasting and Profit and Loss reports.
* Strong people skills
* The ability to communicate at board level and at the shop floor level
* Performance Management - The ability to manage strong and weak performance
* Organisational skills
* I.T competent
* Experience of a stock control system - Not essential but preferred.
* Overseeing daily business operations
* Exceeding customer expectations
* Controlling, understand and reducing all financial expenditure
* Achieving and maintaining all Health and Safety, Fire and GDPR requirements (Regs)
* Achieving machine production targets on cost and on time.
* Developing a strong team ethic.
* Succession planning and personal development
* Communicating with internal and external customers and suppliers
* All aspects of H.R - D+G, Recruitment, appraisals
* Project management
* Responsible for Building and Vehicle maintenance