Self-employed Mortgage Advisor. An independent Bristol based award winning company are looking for a self-employed Mortgage Advisor to join an established and growing company. The self-employed Mortgage Advisor will provide the company clients with professional independent mortgage advice. The self-employed Mortgage Advisor will work in a self-employed capacity with full autonomy to build their own business under the strong reputation and brand of the company.
The self-employed Mortgage Advisor responsibilities will be:
- Providing advice for first time buyers, home buyers, home movers, remortgages for both residential and buy to let. Also providing protection products such as General Insurance, Life assurance, Critical illness, Family cover, Business protection, PHI and ASU cover from a comprehensive range of providers across the market.
- To refer business to their in-house Financial Advisers for Pensions and Investment advice, and be able to refer to Solicitors through their conveyancing software and 3rd parties for other advice areas such as Commercial Mortgages, Will writing or other specialist IHT areas.
- Be provided with leads from the company website (which are shared among the advisors) and have the facility to set up with other lead generating site and also encourage the self-employed Mortgage advisor to generate own leads through their own initiative.
The self-employed Mortgage Advisor:
- Will have a proven track record of a minimum of 2 years.
- Can work from home or office based with ideally seeing clients at their home or their choice of meeting, as well as telephone and video meetings.
- Will be an enthusiastic, hardworking, loyal and trustworthy to join their growing team.
- Will use their own laptop and mobile phone, although the company will help install all the required CRM systems and software and will provide full on the job training.
The company will:
- Offer competitive commission splits for the business that the self-employed Mortgage Advisor brings in and charge low office and system costs to ensure the self-employed Mortgage Advisor maximise their income.
- Aim to get the self-employed Mortgage Advisor to a competent status as soon as possible - with initial observations and with a training and competency development plan in place with regular 1-2-1's.
- Not set monthly targets, set hours and will respect the self-employed Mortgage Advisor work life balance.
The self-employed Mortgage Advisor will earn - YR 1 £50k-£60k OTE Uncapped, YR 2 £60-£70 OTE Uncapped, YR 3 £70-£80 OTE Uncapped.
eyeRecruit is an employment agency and employment business