Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Leeming Bar
Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 per annum
Benefits: Annual Leave, Plus 3 Bank Holidays, Pension, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with a leading North Yorkshire large manufacturing organisation who over the last 8 months have doubled in size and still rapidly growing.
Due to their expansion they are looking to recruit another Maintenance Technician (electrical bias) on a full time , permanent basis.
• Maintain close attendance of the Production line, in order to provide Engineering solutions, and to assist in an operational capacity when required.
• Monitor all machines and ancillary plant during production (whilst maintaining notes and relevant log sheets).
• Ensure that any rectification is followed through to a satisfactory conclusion by effective communication with other members of the Engineering team, and Plant Manager.
• Assist in cold starting, size or product changes, cleaning in place and running a machine as and when required.
• Follow preventative maintenance / lubrication schedules and liaise with Engineering Manager(s) regarding spare parts requirements.
• Assist with installation work and give assistance to contractors, as and when required, ensuring that site standards are adhered to at all times.
• To ensure that prior to carrying out any intended work the relevant Departmental Management is notified in order to obtain permission to proceed.
• Ensure that any specific permits required to carry out any work is obtained before proceeding to work.
• Carry out any repair or maintenance work that is required, whilst ensuring the area or workshop is left in a clean and safe condition.
• The Technician is legally bound to make sure all guarding is functioning correctly.
• Use appraisals and one to one meetings with Team Managers to identify opportunities to train and develop to gain extra skills.
• Plan workload and seek opportunity to complete set personal objectives.
• Provide a detailed handover to the next shift ensuring all relevant information is passed on and understood.
• Participates in contributing ideas and completing all tasks to improve the plant and equipment performance, reliability and efficiency.
• Adopt and maintain working practices learnt on training programmes.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals