Sales Ledger Assistant
£18,000 - £21,000
SF Recruitment are delighted to be partnering an instantly recognisable business in their search for a Sales Ledger Assistant. Our client is seeking a confident individual to join the business as a Sales Ledger Assistant and take ownership of the Accounts Receivable function. The successful candidate will report into the Credit Control Manager & join a fantastic Finance department. The successful Sales Ledger Clerk will be a confident excel user & have experience in a similar position.
Sales Ledger Duties:
- Ownership of key accounts
- Input invoices & Payments onto Sage
- Keep accurate records of payments and bank charges
- Reconcile all customer accounts and send out weekly statements
- Check customer bills and raise matching invoices
- Raise timely and accurate invoices daily, weekly and monthly - generate reports on both Sage
- Daily printing of bank statements for all accounts, inputting all receipts onto the sales ledger
- Good working Excel skills
- Experience within a similar position
- Teamwork & Communication skills
Our client offers on site parking, excellent working environment & progression available.
To find out more please contact Sam Smith at SF Recruitment or apply with your most up to date CV for immediate consideration