Inspire EHC is a SEN Recruitment Agency based in East Anglia. We are proud to support our local schools and authorities and take great pride in placing great people SEND.
We are currently looking to add to our pool of Outreach Tutors in and around Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. We are looking for committed Outreach Tutors/Teachers to work with Secondary aged pupils who have been removed from mainstream education.
* Provide tutoring to secondary aged pupils outside of school placements
* Re engage young learners back into education
* Experience in working with young people who have Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH), Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD), Attention Deficit, Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
* Taking lead on ensuring pupils receive the best possible access to education and emotional support
* Experience in working with pupils who have been permanently excluded or are at risk of exclusion
* Be committed to ensuring the pupil/s have access to consistent learning
* Recognised behaviour management Training (or equivalent) or willingness to obtain
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant experience in Teaching /Tutoring
* Have the required skill set to re-engage disengaged learners
* Be able to commit to regular planned tuition as consistency for our learners is paramount
Benefits of Inspire EHC:
* Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
* Online application process.
* Periodic CPD
* Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
* Friendly/honest team
* Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we work with several SEND Education and Healthcare settings throughout East Anglia and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer