Location: Hedge End
Salary: Up to £23,000 per-annum
Hours of Work: Full time (20 hours per week)
About the Company:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at NetPay, the business bringing revolution to the UK card payments industry focusing on system innovation and service excellence delivering solutions to the reseller channel. The business is looking for an experienced part-time Credit Controller to support the finance function in obtaining payment within terms.
We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller with responsibility for reducing debt owed to NetPay by customers, resellers and merchants. You will be a committed individual with the ability to focus clearly on the objective of collecting money and be persistent in doing all that is required to retrieve the debt owed to the business. This role will involve following certain processes but also identify needs to create and improve existing processes as required. A tenacious individual with a target driven approach is required to join us. You must be an excellent communicator with impressive negotiating skills and have previous experience as a UK Credit Controller working with both high and low value accounts.
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
* Timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments.
* Negotiating payment plans.
* Maintaining contact with customers to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
* Liaising with leasing companies regarding customers in arrears.
* Taking card payments.
* Processing money claim online (MCOL) applications.
* Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices and credit agreements.
* Posting and allocating daily receipts to SAGE50 and in-house invoicing platform.
* Providing accounts information to internal departments.
* Providing financial administration support to the wider team as and when required.
* Provide general risk reviews and ad-hoc project work with the Group Financial Controller.
Credit Controller Requirements:
* Previous experience as a UK Credit Controller
* Experience using SAGE 50 or higher
* Strong excel skills
* Well-structured and organised able to prioritise work and deliver upon commitments and requirements of the business
* Strong communication skills, able to work with a variety of different people at different levels both internally and externally
* Experience with money claim online applications
* Strategic Thinking - Considers the longer-term impact of day to day decisions. Considers the requirements and goals of the business when prioritising day to day work and projects.
* Accountability - Takes ownership of issues to get resolutions that benefit the business.
* Problem Solving and Analysis - Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis is required. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques in obtaining solutions.
* Teamwork and Collaboration - High sense of ownership and urgency to get the job done and deliver upon the objectives and goals of the business.
* Customer Focus - Makes and meets internal customer commitments understanding that their requirements are what drive those of the business and keep the doors open and the lights on.
If you think that you are suitable for this Credit Controller role, please apply now