Here at Deichmann we are looking to appoint an Visual Merchandiser or Trainee Visual Merchandiser to cover our Stores in the West London & South Coast. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 - £19,000 per annum + Company Car.
About the Visual Merchandiser role:
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with natural creativity and visual flair, to continue or develop their career in Visual Merchandising. We will look to you to ensure the visual merchandising standards across our stores are the highest quality, and that our product displays and POS are fully optimised to maximise sales.
You will be a strong and clear communicator, able to express and transfer your visual merchandising knowledge and able to coach Store teams, in all aspects of window dressing and in-store visual merchandising.
Responsibilities as our Visual Merchandiser will include:
• Visiting a designated portfolio of stores on a rota basis, ensuring all in-store visual merchandising displays and window dressing are consistent and maintained to the company standard
• Supporting the timely implementation of the main seasonal and interim changes to your store's visual merchandising displays, the point of sale material and the window displays
• Delivery of coaching to the store manager and their team for visual merchandising standards
• Completion of visit visual merchandising assessments, documentation and reports
• Assisting the marketing and buying teams in preparing range presentations and the supporting visual merchandising material for company meetings and annual conference
What we'll be looking for in our Visual Merchandiser:
• Creative eye and a natural flair for product displays and visual merchandising
• Positive, flexible approach with a can do attitude
• Self-motivated, with initiative to plan and schedule own workload within a field based environment
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Confidence to coach and inspire store teams to implement and maintain visual merchandising standards
• Strong attention to detail
• Full driving licence, willing and able to travel extensively, including some overnight stays.
• Fully flexible in terms of working hours, accepting of the extended hours associated with a field based role
At Deichmann we can offer you the opportunity to develop and progress your career within a fast paced, secure company, in return for which we want you to be the best visual merchandiser you can be, enabling our stores to deliver fantastic results and maximise sales.
If you would like to join the team at Deichmann UK as our Visual Merchandiser and you meet the job requirements, please click apply. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying for this role, you are confirming you have the right to work in the UK and will be required to submit the required documentation at interview stage