Job Title and Grade:
Band 7 PsychologistsLocation/Trust:
Wokingham Hospital, Barkham Road, Wokingham, RG41 2REDepartment Covered:
Child and Adolescent Mental Health CAMHSPay Rates:
: 35507The Role: A passion for putting patients first
...... join the bank for flexibility in how you work.
Would you like to be part of a Trust that provides you with a dynamic, passionate, people-centred environment where you will be empowered to support patients with complex conditions?
If you answered 'yes' to the above, we'd love to hear from you!
We have long term placement opportunities available for Psychologists available at Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, specifically providing the following:
- To maintain and develop relationships with professionals external to the area of service, children and young people and their families (where appropriate) within area of service/specialism.
- To be able to assess, interpret and diagnose and implement treatment of children and young people's conditions, developing, planning, implementing and evaluating specialist packages of care, including the involvement of multi-agency input around the children and young people's needs.
- To make appropriate judgments that best improve the treatment outcomes for the child, young person and their families' as well as improve resilience and recovery and which mitigates risk to themselves or others.
- To be able to communicate reassuringly, finding ways of enabling the information to be understood and providing empathy and reassurance to specialist children and young people groups
Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust has an enviable reputation, and As a Global Digital Exemplar, will provide you with an excellent working environment that has just been recognised as having an "Outstanding" rating overall, being an 'Outstanding', well-led, organisation, and having an 'Outstanding' Older Adults Mental Health Team in our latest CQC inspection, which found that: 'Managers across Berkshire Healthcare promoted a positive culture that supported and valued staff, creating a sense of common purpose based on shared values.'Requirements
To apply for this post, you will be:
- Doctoral degree in Clinical or Counselling Psychology (or equivalent) as accredited by the BPS
- Experience of specialist psychological assessment and treatment of children and adolescents and their families across a range of care settings, including outpatient, community, primary care and in-patient settings.
- Experience of hard to reach diverse community groups and individuals with emerging complex needs, dual diagnoses, people with additional disabilities and safeguarding.
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: -
Who are NHS Professionals?
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it - 24/7 365 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don't have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million
each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible working options and long-term placement opportunities.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with Phil Chafer, Recruitment & Placement Consultant.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.Disclaimer
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion