My client is looking for a Private Client Solicitor to work from either their Salisbury, Amesbury, Andover or Fordingbridge office.
The job is suitable for an experienced solicitor or legal executive.
The successful candidate
- Good experience and in particular a thorough understanding of the law and practice surrounding private client taxation and trusts is absolutely essential.
- So, if you are a confident, well-presented, well-organised, friendly and approachable lawyer with excellent communication skills, please do apply.
- The right candidate will be a Private Client specialist who has experience drafting wills, powers of attorney, managing the administration of estates, running court of protection cases and tax/trust work and will have at least 4 years' experience of wills, probate, trusts, private client tax, court of protection and vulnerable client matters
- confidence and the ability to react to change whilst working within a pressurised environment
- the ability to supervise junior lawyers
- good organisational and excellent IT skills
- a keen eye for detail
- excellent standards of client care and great communication skills
- the ability to be an excellent biller
- the ability to work well as part of a team
- a desire and the ability to help in the growth of the private client department
Full-time is preferable. However, my client will consider candidates on a part-time basis, with a minimum of three days a week.
My client will also continue to offer flexible working if required. For many years before the coronavirus crisis, many of their lawyers routinely worked from home.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.