We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. Help strengthen our Incident Management Team as a Trainee Incident Analyst in Chippenham
This role's primary focus is to ensure incidents and service requests are completed at the highest standard within agreed target times.
You will be assisting our senior analyst and your primary focus would be to monitor 3 queues of incidents to ensure they are being progressed and follow up any escalation. We will provide training in incident management. You then will be evaluating, defining, developing, and deploying new service support processes and/or enhancements to existing processes. Applying ITIL knowledge structurally in IT services management and providing support for implementation issues and questions.What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Responsible for monitoring allocated customer's Incidents/Service Requests in accordance with ISO20000-1 Process and Procedures.
- Monitoring of all open incidents ensuring calls are assigned to the correct resolver group, updated and progressed so as to meet SLA requirements and minimise Service Credits.
- Monitor potential breaches and escalate incidents where necessary.
- Quality Check on accuracy of data and codes on Incident, ensuring all the relevant information is captured in the call notes.
- Develop & maintain effective relationships with customers and other Service Support process areas.
- Escalate any process issues identified to the Incident Management Process Owner as soon as possible.
- Provide knowledge and support to other resolver groups.
- Constantly monitor effectiveness of Incident Management procedures making recommendations for improvement to the Incident Management Process Owner.
- Produce Monthly KPI Reports and follow up non-compliance with Resolver Group Team Leaders.
- Experience in service desk environment with understanding of incident management
- Experience of working on a service desk toolset such as remedy or service now
- Good MS Office suite skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use a number of communication styles
- Good negotiation and customer facing skills
- Team player and good attention to detail
- Experience of ITIL or certified in it is desirable.
Capita Plc, a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We're supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you'll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions.What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors.What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.