Job TitleMarketing Campaign Manager
AdvertPeople make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good... and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what's right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job DescriptionMedium Segment is responsible for the effective planning, development and delivery of scalable marketing campaigns that will help increase net new customers for our Cloud Native solutions within the UKI region. We have a fantastic opportunity for a marketer who loves and has a track record in B2B demand generation. This target driven role, involves working closely and collaborating with many stakeholders across several functions, as well as the central shared services team. So coordinating across a matrix model within a global company is important. The perfect candidate will enjoy analysing and reporting on campaign performance but will also have a strategic mindset to continuously improve results and drive creative ways to engage prospective customers. Understanding key marketing funnel metrics, working with a telemarketing team and understanding Sales pipeline management is crucial. In return you will work in a fun, fast paced team where we have fun, smash targets and you will have access to a world class Martech stack to support your campaigns.
Key ResponsibilitiesKey responsibilities
• Develop the campaign strategy for Cloud Native solution in close collaboration with key stakeholders to align to revenue and strategic goals
• Design end-to-end campaigns in conjunction with supporting marketing functions including content, social, PR, SEO and media, as well as maintain alignment with sales, marketing operations, web management, information systems, and finance
• Manage and adhere to allocated budget
• Measure, analyze and report on campaign KPIs
• Align to the needs of regional marketing teams at a global level without creating conflicts with other regional initiatives
• Manage key stakeholders across multiple functions and regions to ensure delivery of master assets, including upward management, agencies and peers and other internal stakeholders
• Outstanding project management to ensure the delivery of all master assets for localisation
• Agency management, ensuring cost and time effective delivery of excellence.
• Work with marketing operations to ensure tracking is in place to monitor and report on campaign performance