Are you looking to join a market leading company and be part of a continued culture of success and progression?
The Optionis Group is one of the UK's most successful professional services companies, and we are looking for a Contracts & Assignments Administrator to join one of our top performing teams
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team and enjoy working in a busy and fast paced role
As a Contracts & Assignments Administrator, you will join our Parasol business which is the market-leading contractor support specialists in the UK. You'll primarily be responsible for providing comprehensive advice and support whilst building good relationships with all our customers.The key responsibilities for the role will include, but are not limited to:
- To ensure all telephone and email enquiries (both internal and external) are resolved satisfactorily.
- Process contract assignments with a high degree of accuracy.
- Manage daily/weekly reports in a timely manner.
- To manage the expectations of all employees and agencies through effective communication and ownership.
- To work well as part of a team, be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others and contribute to building team spirit.
- To generate ideas for improvements to processes and the overall employee experience.
- To communicate with employees in a professional and compliant manner.
- To welcome feedback provided as part of the quality assessment framework and demonstrate improvement in performance.
- To achieve individual and departmental performance targets.
- To adapt positively to change and meet the changing requirements of the work environment.
- Actively support department and company initiatives.
- Prepare and contribute towards regular performance development reviews, highlighting potential development requirements and training needs.
- To maintain a strict level of employee confidentiality at all times.
- To maintain a high level of personal drive and the highest standard of accountability and professionalism at all times.
- Demonstrable administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work as part of a team with active and valuable contribution.
- An understanding of and adherence to all confidentiality aspects required.
- An understanding of and adherence to all relevant health and safety procedures.
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English at grade C or above.
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills with experience of using Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of the Umbrella/Accounting Finance Industry.
- Ability to work to organisational standards (e.g. service level agreements).
- A general understanding of Contract Law.
- Immediate Start Available
- We offer a buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Your birthday day off !
- 'Dress Down' dress code
- Free Parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- Perk Box Membership
- Free Monthly Lunch
- Free eye care
Due to Covid 19 this role will offer temporary remote working