JOB: Teaching AssistantTYPE: Daily Supply, Long Term LOCATION: Tower Hamlets START DATE: September 2020
Are you a recent English Graduate or have experience teaching English KS3/KS4?
Do you have experience working with children?
Would you like the opportunity to partner with Reed and support KS3/KS4 students?
Reed are currently recruiting for a passionate and creative Graduate LSA's who are committed to motivating and making a difference in children's lives. We partner with a number of Secondary Schools in Tower Hamlets who are recruiting for learning support staff on a supply basis, as well as a long term and permanent.
One of the advantages of supply work is the flexibility that it offers and the opportunity to get a real feel for more than one school.
If you are looking for longer term or permanent positions we are also very keen to hear from you as schools are recruiting now for September and the new academic year!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a learning support assistant to grow and develop within their craft.Reed can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A dedicated education specialist
- Free interview/career advice
- Pension Scheme
- Recommend a friend vouchers
- UK experience in a School Environment
- Experience of working within the UK curriculum
- Available at least 3 days a week within the East London area
- Passionate and dedicated to supporting children's education
- University qualification preferably within a subject area or within Education or Childcare
Even If you are not wanting supply work but interested in long term or permanent roles please also contact us.
Due to the high volume of applications I will only be able to contact those who meet the job specification so apply now!All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.