We have a Case Co-ordinator
position available for a motivated individual to join our team based in Bournemouth
. Joining us on a full time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of Circa£21,000 per annum
plus benefits.South West Water
is part of the Pennon Group, a very successful and stable business which prides itself on sustainability. We provide reliable, efficient and high quality drinking water and waste water services for a population of c. 1.7 million in Cornwall, Devon, and parts of Somerset and Dorset.
We believe that by investing in the future of our region, we are not only improving the quality of life for today's residents and visitors but are also taking responsibility for future generations. Responsibility for the environment is central to this. Our aim is to continually drive up standards, particularly in the areas that matter most to our customers.
Our core values which are essential to our success are:
- Trusted - We do the right thing for our customers and stakeholders.
- Collaborative - We forge strong relationships working together to make a positive impact.
- Responsible - We keep our promises to our customers, communities and each other.
- Progressive - We are always looking for new ways to improve and make life better.
We know that the support and commitment of our staff is key to our success so you will receive the opportunity for ongoing development and training for a long term career with us. We're one of the largest companies in the South West and are proud to have been awarded Investors in People recognition. In return, we offer an excellent range of benefits which include: free car parking at the majority of our sites, company Sharesave Scheme, childcare support, and various health benefits.
Working in the Credit & Debt Management team, our Case Co-ordinator
will be responsible for handling both inbound and outbound telephone contacts and written correspondence to the department. You will also be responsible for customers who have outstanding debt which will need to be managed through our Litigation and Enforcement processes, deciding on the most appropriate course of action.
As part of a team, you will be targeted to achieve your individual contribution to the SWW debt collection objectives. Having experience of Civil Litigation and Enforcement in connection with debt collection will be advantageous. Working with a wider debt prevention team, you will need to ensure that you provide the highest professional standards of communication and customer care.Responsibilities as our Case Co-ordinator will include:
What we are looking for in our ideal Case Co-ordinator:
- - Resolving difficult customer situations and handle escalated customer contact
- Managing individual customer cases using appropriate ligation and enforcement strategies to maximise debt collection whilst adhering to court process
- Knowledge of external regulatory frameworks including Civil Procedure Rules in connection with debt collection, ensuring compliance with Company commitments to the same
- Working will involve incoming and outbound telephone contacts, written correspondence, non-contact administration and representing the Client in contact with third parties and customer representatives
- Identifying fraudulent accounts and refer these to the Team Manager
- Initiating and put forward suggestions to improve processes and procedures
- Ensuring individual performance targets and agreed objectives are achieved and maintained
- Working with other teams within the Debt Prevention Department
- Good general standard of education with a minimum of GCSE Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
- Qualified as, or working towards a recognised qualification in Civil Litigation with a specialisation in the collection of debt (desirable)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen attention to detail
- High standard of time management required to manage a case load of customers
- Able to understand and simplify complex situations with a rational and fair approach
- Resilience, ability to stay calm when under pressure
- Ability to show empathy and assertiveness
- Persuasive character with good customer relation skills
- Flexible approach with the ability to embrace change
- Desire to progress through multi skilling and work in fast paced environment
- Continue to develop own self improvement through recognised qualifications in Civil Litigation, specialising in debt collectionClosing date:
Sunday 4th October
If you are looking for a new challenge, please click apply
now to be considered as our Case Co-ordinator
- we look forward to receiving your application.