Come join a family run Nursery situated in the heart of Leatherhead!
They are currently looking for a Deputy Room Leader to join their high calibre, hardworking and creative team. This family run business is looking for a friendly and fun individual who is passionate about helping the young lives of children.Benefits:
Competitive salary, bonuses, flexible shifts, 30 days holiday, on-street parking, excellent access to public transport, ongoing professional development etc.Duties:
- To support the Room Leader in leading the room team, providing a friendly, caring and stimulating environment in order to encourage and develop children in our care.
- To support the Nursery Leadership team.
- To supervise staff, student and voluntary workers, maintaining a pro-active and professional team.
- To ensure all daily routines are adhered to and records are all kept up to date.
- To support the Deputy Manager in maintaining staff levels.
- To oversee the planning and implementation of activities in line with the EYFS framework.
- To support the Room Leader in ensuring children get the best start in life by leading a team who work in close partnership with parents/carers to develop independence, confidence and self-esteem, building the children's resilience and well-being.
- To support the Team Leader in working closely with multi-agency professionals as needed to support individual children.
- To communicate with parents and external contacts in a professional, concise and polite manner.
***For your information:
- NNEB, BTEC National Diploma, NCFE, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Willing to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service
- Must be able to work on own initiative and help bring new ideas to the business.
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Group does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
YourRecruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.