Clark James Recruitment are delighted to be working with a highly professional, client focused Financial Planning practice in Leighton Buzzard, assisting them with the recruitment for an experienced, Level 4 Paraplanner.
The Company is a highly reputable, client focused Wealth Management company. They pride themselves in offering holistic advice to a wide range of clients including; private, corporate, trusts, sports professionals and media clients.
Working as Paraplanner, you will be working closely with the Financial Planning administrators to provide clients with a professional and seamless ongoing experience. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
Preparing technical reports and recommendations
* Liaise with the relevant Wealth Manager to understand clients' circumstances, portfolios and objectives.
* Identify the client's attitude to risk and appetite for loss.
* Perform product research, obtain illustrations and use analytical software to review a client's existing arrangements
* Prepare appropriate reports (including Cash Flow modelling) and suitability letters.
* Responsible for ensuring recommendations are accurately implemented in a timely manner.
* Providing technical support in relation to any client queries.
* Overseeing and checking of buy, sell and switch transactions.
* Checking of transactions relating to clients taking benefits.
Preparing and maintaining compliant client files
* Responsible for preparing and maintaining detailed and compliant client files.
* Maintain a detailed and up-to-date knowledge of all aspects of Financial Planning, as Taxation and legislation is constantly changing and it is vital to keep abreast of all of the changes.
Preparing Annual Reviews
* Produce annual review packs for clients on at least an annual basis.
* Checking of valuations & paperwork prepared by the administration team for accuracy & completeness, prior to it being forwarded to the relevant Wealth Manager &/or their clients.
* Correspond with clients' and if necessary their accountant, to ensure that they have all the information required to submit their Accounts & Self-Assessment Tax Return, where relevant.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
* Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
* A minimum of three years' experience of working as a Financial Paraplanner.
* Ability to analyse statistics.
* Ability to conduct research for appropriate providers and investments.
* Excellent report writing skills.
* A thorough understanding of compliance.
* Self-disciplined and focused, able to work with minimal supervision.
* Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise with a keen sense of urgency.
Only suitable candidates need apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities