On behalf of our client, an independent professional firm, being proud of their entrepreneurial, stand-alone, and multicultural approach, operating in the accountancy and tax consultancy sector, is now looking to hire a talented and passionate.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT/SENIOR MANAGER;
The successful candidate will have the Privileged route to partnership - to be named Principle.
* VAT Returns and bookkeeping, reconciliation, filing online with HMRC;
* EC Sales lists, Intrastat declarations and CIS returns.
* Assistance with the production of statutory year end accounts for sole traders and Limited companies;
* Production of management accounts/audit/reports/commentary;
* Management of incomplete records; Management of Payroll and related end of the year declarations.
* Resolving practical and technical accounting and tax queries;
* Conduct independent client listening and attend client relationship reviews with the managing director. Implement any actions required to respond to the client feedback.
* Facilitating goal-level creation for the broader function and working with the Director to ensure the goals' cascade to all workers.
* Managing the clients' bank accounts, i.e. payments for customers and suppliers, general administration duties.
* Support clients in drawing up detailed financial budgets; cash flow statements, revenue/cost analysis are the other leading keys.
* Preparation and review of Personal Tax Computations and Returns, Statutory Accounts for Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships. / Investigation and due diligence on potential clients, partners, or acquisition targets by clients.
* Acting as a point of contact for tax authorities, dealing with new queries and ensuring that any HMRC inquiries are managed promptly and effectively.
* Tax planning advice on income tax and consultancy on residence, domicile, and remittance basis, OWR, dealing with requests for certificates of residence and DTA with other EU countries.
* Communicating financial and goal results and key performance indicators to the Director.
* To have more than 5 - 8 years experience in Accounting & Tax;
* Good base of clients and networks (preferred EU & International);
* Relevant qualifications or specialist qualifications (ACCA, ACA, AAT)
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (such as Word & Excel) and Accounting Software (QuickBooks, Xero or similar);
* Knowledge of some tax filing software (IRIS, TaxCalc, Tax Filer) would be a plus;
* English: Professional working proficiency; Italian (PREFERED)and other EU Languages can be Bonus.
* Salary: Fixed Amount Guaranteed plus Variable (to be discussed)
* Contract: Full time permanent; Location: Smart office solutions;
* Privileged route to partnership / Full independent services platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer