We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Optimising and leading the investment strategy & portfolio while maintaining compliance with investment policy
- Participating in the development of the corporation''s long-term plans and programs as a strategic partner to the CEO and wider Exec Team
- Acting as a sounding board and strategic business partner to the CEO, and playing a significant role in influencing the direction of travel for the organisation
- Devising and delivering the overall financial strategy of the organisation ensuring adherence to all relevant regulatory frameworks
- Ensuring the credibility of finance by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends to assist the CEO/ Board and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
- Responsible for annual and longer-term strategic planning
- Lead the annual budgeting process seeking to continually improve the process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting department budgets.
- Overseeing the group's statutory reporting and year end process
The successful candidate will be an experienced finance executive with extensive financial services experience, ideally within an international organisation. You will be an outstanding finance and change leader with a proven track record of delivering continuous improvement. In addition to first rate communication and presentation skills, you will possess the gravitas to build relationships and influence at Executive level both internally and external with a range of stakeholders.