Our Exeter branch are hiring now! If you have not considered a career in education recruitment before, then it's time to consider it as a way to kick start a truly rewarding career. At Teaching Personnel, we are looking for individuals who embody our TP spirit by working at a great company, with great career prospects and alongside great people.
Our Exeter branch is based in an office in the heart of Exeter city centre and they support recruitment needs of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools, specialist provisions and tuition requirements across North Devon and surrounding areas. The role we have available is working specifically with SEN schools and provisions, supporting specialist staff for them. Due to the specific nature of the role, an experience or knowledge of working with Special Educational Needs is essential to understanding and being able to excel. Our team is vastly growing, and we are looking for a new consultant to help maintain and support the business we have currently while also growing the business with new clients in new areas. The ability to drive, have a full valid UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is therefore essential to this role. Whether you already have experience in recruitment and are looking for a new role or have not tried recruitment but have identified it as an ambition, we would be keen to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- A high volume of sales and business development calls to schools across the region
- Being an expert and supporting specialist provisions with support in finding the right staff
- Resourcing quality teachers and support staff and carrying out interviews (via video conferencing)
- Regular client meetings (held virtually due to COVID-19) to build relationships with key decision makers within schools
- Creating quality marketing and advertising
- Supporting and contributing within the team to achieve team targets
- Becoming part of the school community assisting with school events and fundraisingWhy Teaching Personnel?
We are looking for an individual who believes in what we do, giving back to the community, through the resourcing and recruiting of quality teachers and support staff for local schools; with the aim of raising educational attainment.
Our team based in Exeter are part of a larger South West region made up of other branches in Cornwall and Plymouth. The staff are all driven, hardworking and ambitious working together to support the schools in the best possible way. They are also a social bunch and regularly enjoy team-based activities and events outside of the office.
From day one, along with an intensive induction programme, you will be part of tpGROW, which is an industry leading development programme; where you can expect to be continuously supported throughout and be provided with all the resources required in order to have a successful career at Teaching Personnel. Our motto: 'always improving' ensures that there is learning and development available at all levels and you will constantly be encouraged to reach your full potential.
Along with an excellent starting salary and uncapped performance related commission, you will have the opportunity to be promoted up to four times a year; with significant increases to salary and commission as part of a fair and transparent career structure supporting your development from Recruitment Consultant to Branch Manager and beyond.
In addition we offer a large range of other benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays;
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service;
- Additional cash bonuses for performance;
- Regular incentives and prizes;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Discounts on purchases at a large selection of national retailers;
- Contributory stakeholder pension, life assurance scheme.
We are happy to accept applications from individuals who have not got any recruitment experience providing that they can demonstrate, and evidence experience in customer service and/or sales and building relationships. A knowledge of special educational needs would be beneficial as the role is in a specialist field. We are ideally looking for someone who is degree qualified. Applicants need to be able to demonstrate a hardworking 'can do' attitude, drive, ambition, and integrity during the interview process.Next Steps
We have opportunities available now and if you think you have that TPspirit we are keen to speak with you now. Please apply with an up to date CV and covering letter.