Are you an expert in Health and Social Care, Engineering, Hair and Beauty or Catering and available to deliver teaching in a local FE College near you?
REED are working with an Ofsted rated "Good" College in Cumbria and we are looking for sessional staff to be available to work as and when needed by the college.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you if you are looking to support students through their studies throughout the academic year but do not want to commit to a long term post!
What you will need:
• A UK recognised teaching qualification
• Subject specialism qualification
· Relevant experience industry and/or education
· Passion for teaching
The purpose of these roles is to teach and engage with our learners, in order to give them the skills they need to have a better and brighter future.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.