Our client an independent, leading firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking a Personal Tax Manager to join their team in Watford.
The role will involve managing a diverse portfolio of personal tax clients, including; owner managed businesses, HNWI's, Partnerships and Trusts, dealing with a variety of tax services including compliance and tax planning.
In addition you will also be responsible for the management of junior staff.
- Preparing personal, partnership and trust tax returns for a mixed portfolio, including complex clients
- Reviewing personal tax returns and technical work prepared by junior staff
- Identifying tax planning opportunities, advising clients and helping to implement chosen options
- Liaising and meeting with clients to help understand and satisfy their requirements
- Organising, managing and reviewing the whole P11D process for the firm to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Working together with multiple teams and Principals, as necessary, across the firm on ad-hoc advisory work in order to deliver solutions.
You will ideally hold a professional qualification such as ATT and/or CTA and have previous personal tax and management experience, preferably gained within practice. You will also possess good technical ability on all personal tax matters.
Experience of Digita tax software would also be an advantage.
The firm offer a competitive market rate salary, as well as excellent benefits including; a generous holiday package, death in service 4 x salary, auto-enrolment pension, private medical insurance and Christmas Bonus.