You will be spending most your time in the office in Market Harborough getting hands on with the systems and one day per week learning in classroom at our training provders based in Kettering. The aim of this apprenticeship is for you to gain the experience and knowledge to be able to support all TGW Northern Europe employees and systemsMain Responsibilities
- Keeping up to date with college work
- Providing 1st/2nd line user support through calls with employees and logged issues on the ticketing system.
- Manage and troubleshoot the TGW communications systems using appropriate tools.
- Proactively working on on-going issues and identify common issues from reports, identifying root causes and collaborating with IT Services Team locally and TGW wordwide IT Services to implement any changes or deliver training and instruction to users.
- Escalate any 3rd line issues to next level where required, whilst still acting as a key point of contact for the user until resolution.
- You will also be involved with the support and maintenance of networks, servers, laptops, workstations and software packages.
- Delivering training, instruction and guidance to users
We OfferWe offer the opportunity to learn and grow with an international company that can expose you to some of the most up to date technology.At the end of your apprenticeship, you will have a sought after qualification and experience that will be invaluable in your career.
- A Keen interest in IT
- A full driving licence and own transport
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work in process oriented manner
- Good time management skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Open to new challenges
- Motivated & flexible